Monday, December 29, 2008

Did I mention my in-laws were just here?

Well, they were. They came on Christmas day, and left this morning.

Peter and I haven't had much time to do any touristy things since we moved here, so it was fun to kind of play tour guide and also check out some of the tourist attractions we hadn't made it to yet.

Like visiting Ground Zero... It was foggy at dusk, and gave everything a ghostly look.

and touring Canal Street. We'd already been there once, but we had to go to M&M World again!

I think the highlight was touring NBC Studios, where we got to visit the Saturday Night Live set and also Late Night With Conan O'Brian. (Which was especially special because both my hubby and his sis are big Conan fans). Pale Force! Jamie in front of 30 Rock Jamie Et Moi

1 comment:

Simone said...

Hi La Sha, I'm interested in doing an interview exchange with you.
Simone
http://craftevolution.com
groundsel.etsy.com