Friday, February 27, 2009

The door to Jerusalem.

Working as a florist suits me fine, but post-Valentine's Day business is bad, so I found myself a new gig working for a group that designs swanky kitchens and bathrooms.

At the showroom are several door displays that open to nowhere-
they just open up to a blank wall...

which isn't blank anymore.

Behind each door is a scene from a different country.

The first of which the owner's hometown of Jerusalem.

All week long, I've been painting the beautiful sand colored holy city.

All week long, people have been asking me for my card, wanting murals of their own.

In the past week I've been commissioned to do three BIG projects.

And I'm not even done with the first door.

I can't wait to see what the next door will open up to!

No comments: