Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Having An Awesome Marriage 101

Because we are both crazy, passionate, goal oriented people, my hubby and I can go for days without really running into each other.

Even though we live in the same apartment and sleep in the same bed.

I'm not talking "see you tomorrow", either. I'm talking, "are you going to church this week? Cool, me too. See you on Sunday!"

But isn't communication the key to a successful marriage?

Sure!

But how do you communicate when you don't see each other for 3 or 4 days?

text messages and, of course... the bathroom mirror.

You know you've found the right one when he can make you laugh without even being there.

(He doesn't just print off the ones from the front page, either- he shuffles through them to find ones he knows I'll especially love).

1 comment:

Just Me said...

haha i love the bottom one! you guys so rock. :-)