Tuesday, October 06, 2009

In New York. (For a yr now) (Edited)

From "Empire State of Mind"

Now you're in New York

Concrete jungle where dreams are made.

These streets make you feel brand new.

Bright lights will inspire you!

I've loved this song since the first time I heard it.

I just wished someone would take out all the profanities... and make it acoustic... and replace Jay-z with a skinny white guy.

Look! The magical youtube fairies granted my wish!

(btw, adorable skinny guy, kudos for not making your bed before you made a video. *hearts*!)I heart my camera so much. I swear it has a setting for everything.

(Post-edit: OK, so it turns out the adorable profanity removing singer is Josh of Look at the Fields, a supertalented Florida based indie group. Clickie here for some good listening... especially "In God's Hands")

No comments: