Thursday, October 22, 2009

Plenty To Paint

I think the best part about giving yourself a little change in scenery is the window of new perspective it can open in your mind.

A little time out of town can open that window enough to let in the fresh breeze of inspiration.

Even though I'm a Summer lover, I have to admit to that this autumn has been particularly pretty.

I know the golden leaves are really just the Summer's swan song heralding the short cold days to come, but right now, just for today,

I embrace it

accept it

celebrate it

and

paint it! (This painting now for sale in my super mega cheap collection of stuff-you-can-get-for 19.99 here.)

I guess the moral of the story is this; Change, whether in locale or season always gifts you with fresh ideas, and (at least for me) plenty to paint.

No comments: