Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fake Italy

If I had a TARDIS, a first stop would definitely be to Italy.

But since I can't bend time and space, I go to Monteluce, where,
(if you squint) 
you would swear you were in Tuscany. 

I may not have a TARDIS, but I do travel with the doctor.
Monteluce couldn't be prettier.

She'll have the 2012 Juicy Juice and the gruyere on focaccia tapas. 
(No joke, kid loves fancy cheese)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Side note: with the many various ridiculous British pop culture references as the focal point of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, they really couldn't throw in one blue police box? 

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Ditto about going to Italy. I'm glad kiddo went with the 2012 Juicy Juice...it has the best flavor and aroma. Also, I agree about adding a blue police box to the Olympics. Maybe we'll see it at some other point. I'm still trying to plan how to make one and use as a tool shed. :-)