Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ATTENTION FRIENDS IN NORTH GA:

Hi guys! Thanks for your overwhelming support with the paintings! I just want to let everyone know that if you are NOT an etsy member or an e-bay buyer, but still want to buy a painting (even if you're not in north GA) please just shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment about which painting you're interested in, and I'll get back to you later that day.

If you ARE in north GA please please please send me an e-mail about which painting you are interested in, instead of buying through etsy, so I can deliver and accept payment in person. This will save YOU the shipping cost, and me the seller's fee.

Well, I'm off to make a sandwich, then to make some more art! Check the shop for another update tonight! loveaboveall.etsy.com

No comments: