Sunday, March 18, 2012

scenes on a screen

Have you ever been watching a really bad movie, perhaps because your sweetie really wanted to see it?

It dragged, didn't make sense, involved characters that were impossible to understand, and in general was just so frustrating that you wanted to walk out of it? That's how I feel about my life right now. I'm stuck watching while things go wrong and there's really nothing I can do to change any of it. I can't alter the events unfolding before me- all I can change is where I'm sitting.

1 comment:

GiniaM, said...

I just saw you on New Dress a Day and followed your link to your blog. I totally like your style and understand what you are going though (as much as one can understand another's problems when one has similar problems). It will get better. God has a plan for your live. There is a verse about it: Jeremiah 29:11. I live in N. Ga as well (didn't think I would be here living right next to my family at 30 but I am and it really has its good points - like walking less than a mile to someone that loves you) and I KNOW about going to the grocery store and seeing that awful someone. Anyways I enjoyed your blog and NDAD post. Good job. I think my mom might have that dress...