Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Technical Difficulties

I've been trying for several weeks to build a website with a selling platform (that's not Etsy) to sell the rest of the paintings that didn't sell at the art show, but I've been having a really difficult time. I successfully made a wix site, but couldn't add a selling function without paying an arm and a leg. Then I made an old fashioned HTML site that worked flawlessly with my paypal links, but looked like absolute crap and kept degrading the quality of my photos for some reason. It seems like I have to decide between functionality, appearance, and cost. Till I can figure out how to have more than one of those I'm just going to post a few things here. 

Dragonfly
Watercolor on paper 8 x 10 $75

Moonlight Through the Pines
Watercolor on paper $75
If you would like to buy either of these, please comment here, 
or for faster service email
lashaashley@gmail.com

No comments: