Saturday, May 09, 2009

My favorite stereotype;

We were out shopping one day and the cashier handed my mom her change ($2.00) in the form of a two dollar bill. Mom took the change unhappily, and gave a displeased "ugh" as she put it in her purse.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"He gave me a two dollar bill."

"So?"

"You know who uses two dollar bills, don't you?"

"Um... the French?"

"Nudists. Ugh."

"What????"

"They think it's funny. Nudists love to use two dollar bills."

huh.

I guess it's true- you learn something new everyday.

And THAT is my favorite stereotype.

Nudists love to use two dollar bills.

3 comments:

Sayo said...

where do they put their 2 dollar bills? do they prefer them because they're easier to carry around than two 1 dollar bills? hmmm....

Just Me said...

Wow...I never knew that either. I think that's my favorite new stereotype, too. lol

Gerri DiCarlo said...

your mom totally made that up, right?