Monday, May 11, 2009

Too much of a good thing...

Remember January?

Worst. Month. Ever.

I didn't work a single day that month.

Not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't find any work.

Come February just checking the mail was an open invitation for a stress induced stomach ache.

(I know Peter likes to say that what I earn is nothing compared to his student loans- cause they pay the rent- but believe me, utilities and food become a very big deal when there's no money for them.)

Toward the end of February I had a job, and was even earning some income painting- yipee!

But back to January- I put out over a hundred resumes in the city.

That was four months ago.

Now I am getting job offers all the time.

and I can't stop accepting them.

I worked 75 hours last week across three jobs.

I got another offer today.

I just can't decide what to do- each one has it's own benefits and disadvantages.

I guess I'm just afraid of saying no to a job, then losing the work I have and being right back in January again.

No comments: