Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A couple of bears at a farm...

I'm not really a people person, but when I'm feeling ill, (re: right now) I'm especially prone to being a crank. Honestly, I kind of feel like a grouchy old bear trapped in a lady costume.

(Not that it takes illness for me to relate to bear-dom. I know most people would probably like to think that if they were an animal they'd be birds or cats or something sweet, but not me. My animal self would probably be a cranky old Momma bear- hanging out in the mountains by some river ready to tear apart the first person to try and hurt her cub. Also, Winter- I could sleep through it.)

I guess the flip side of that would be my little lady who likes to hang out in her bear costume. These pics were taken at Cooper's tree farm. Geez, from just reading my blog it kind of looks like I spend an inordinate amount of time hanging out at farms, but it's Georgia, so yeah.

No comments: