Wednesday, March 25, 2009

whichever one applies

Dear Strange Men of New York,

Thank you for pointing out to me that I have paint on my (pants/shoes/face/hair). That's normal for me. No, I don't (go to art school with you/ teach art to kids/ work for a contractor). I paint murals. What kind? The kind made of paint... on walls. No thanks, I do not want to see your (mostly empty sketchbook/ pictures of your car/ tattoo). What's that? You are not interested in having a mural in your home or business. That's ok, but in that case you may not have (my card/ phone number/ e-mail). Yes, you probably will see me around because I go to this (quickie-mart/bus stop/ dunkin donuts) all the time, but I will probably avoid you in the future because you (smell/ shake like a druggie/ scare me).

Sincerily, La Sha

3 comments:

Eleya & Jason said...

haha, that one made me laugh quite hard La Sha, it is brilliant!

Eleya & Jason said...

haha, that one really made me laugh La Sha, it's brilliant!

Eleya & Jason said...

haha, that one really made me laugh La Sha, it's brilliant