Friday, June 26, 2009

Sooooooooooooo true.

"When making a decision of minor importance I have always found it advantageous to consider all the pros and cons. In vital matters, however, such as the choice of mate or profession the decision should come from the unconscious; from somewhere deep within ourselves. In the importantant matters of personal life, we should be governed, I think, by the deep inner needs of our nature." -S. Freud

I made this poster years ago(during my experiment-with-calligraphy phase) but I still abide by the truthfulness of the quote. I know that I for one find myself agonizing about small things (baking vs steaming, sneakers vs sandals, etcetera vs etc.) but when it comes to the biggies in life, my gut knows best, and I trust it enough to just go with it.

I am exactly where I am right now because that is exactly where God wants me to be.

No comments: